Adforton is situated on the border with mid-Wales, about an hour’s drive from any of the trappings of major conurbations. Despite this we are easy to find by road from all parts of the country. But if in doubt please do call. Here are the best major routes to get you here.
Arriving in Adforton from Leintwardine on the A4113
Brick House Farm is the first house on the left as you enter the 30 mph zone from Leintwardine. The turning is immediately after the house. Feel free to open the gate and park inside the yard. Our front door is on the black and white gable of the house, facing the yard.
Arriving in Adforton from Aymestrey and Wigmore on the A4113
Entering Adforton, continue down the hill. At the bottom of the hill you will see two houses directly opposite each other on the road. Brick House Farm is on the right hand side with the sandy coloured rended. The turning is just before the house Feel free to open the gate and park in the yard. Our front door is on the black and white gable of the house.
From London and the South East
The simplest route is to come out of London on the M40, joining the M42 following signs for the M5. Join the M5 signposted ‘The South West’. Leave at Junction 5 (Droitwich), following signs to Ombersley (A4113, A433), Tenbury Wells (A456) and Ludlow (A49). At Bromfield – three miles past Ludlow on the A49 - take the left hand turning signposted Leintwardine and Knighton. Continue through Leintwardine on the A4113 for three miles to Adforton. Adforton is three hours from London Heathrow.
Birmingham and the West Midlands
Your quickest access is via the M5. Leave the M5 at Junction 5, then follow the directions then follow directions as for London & South East. Adforton is 90 minutes from Birmingham Airport.
From Manchester, the North West and the North East.
The easiest route from Manchester, the North West and the North East is to access Adforton from the M6 junction 19 (Knutsford). Travel on the A556 to Sandiway, turning left onto the A49. Stay on the A49 until Shrewsbury. You will be directed onto the A5 ring road – follow signs to Leominster. Continue on the A49 to Bromfield, turning right following signs to Leintwardine. Continue three miles past Leintwardine on the A4113 to Adforton. Adforton is approximately two hours from Manchester Airport.
From Hereford – approx 40 minutes
- From Hereford’s Victoria Street on the main ‘ring road’, turn into the A438 Eign Street (Steels Honda Dealership junction). Eign Road will take you past the turning for Sainsbury’s and the Bulmer’s cider plant.
- Continue to the roundabout as Eign Street becomes Whitecross Road
- At the roundabout take the third exit, Three Elms Road. This will take you past Homebase on your right hand side
- At the traffic lights continue straight over on the A4110
- Continue on the A4110 for the 25 miles (or so) to Adforton, passing through, Canon Pyon, Mortimer’s Cross, Aymestrey and Wigmore, crossing the A44 on the way.